This will include registrant application to any of CAPPM's scheduled training, and where the registrant has already paid for the training. The below Terms and Condition would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 75% of your payment towards a future training program within 6 months of the cancellation with postponement fee of 2% + GST (3% + GST for international cards).
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 7 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time on request and confirmation.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
- For all other clarifications, please be in touch with CAPPM agent.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CAPPM
- CAPPM reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a CAPPM agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- CAPPM is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
CAPPM reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by CAPPM.